7 Free Social Media Tools
Book Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
Check out this list of 7 Free Social Media Tools we compiled for you.
Download the 200+ Free Tools Special Report PDF here
- Hoot Suite (http://www.hootsuite.com) - Hootsuite apps and plug-ins are available for Chrome, iPhone, Blackberry, iPad, desktop (prism and fluid) and also available as an extension for popular web browsers such as Firefox and Chrome. Some of the unique features of Hootsuite are: Team Collaboration, Monitor Keyword and Website Analytics, Assign task to team members etc. Even though I use MarketMeSuite (http://www.self-publishing-coach.com/marketmesuite) now for many of my Twitter tasks so that I can brand each Tweet with my website URL, I still use Hootsuite as well on my phone.
- Tweet Deck (http://www.Tweetdeck.com) - Tweet Deck is like a social dashboard which can connect with friends on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Linkedin, Foursquare, Google Buzz and more. Tweetdeck is available in 15 different languages.
- Seesmic (http://www.seesmic.com) - It is a powerful collection of social media tools that are helpful to authors or blog writers to build their brands online. You can sign into Seesmic using Twitter. Seesmic Desktop can also be integrated with highly useful third party applications such as Salesforce, Ning, Formspring etc.
- Social Oomph (http://www.socialoomph.com) - Social Oomph is an excellent free application for twitter users. Out of many features provided by Socialoomph, most liked features are: schedule tweets and follow those who follow you automatically. With the free version you can automatically schedule a tweet to be send to those who follow you. I have used this in the past.
- ToDoTweet (http://todotweet.com/) - You can sign in using your tweeter account. Now every time you write your tweets just add #todo at the end so it will automatically be posted on ToDoTweet and you will remember your To-Do Lists easily. With just 40-45 mins on twitter, you can collect lots of ideas from your social circle. With ToDoTweet, you can organize your to-do lists with different hashtags too.
- FanGager (http://www.fangager.com/site/) - Do you have a Facebook account? If yes, then this is a "one of its kind" application which you should know about. Fangager is a kind of social CRM which can engage your fans in a nice way. It is a Fan Management & Engagement Platform.
- Dlvr.it (http://dlvr.it/) - Dlv.it provides bloggers and publishers a systematic way to syndicate content with popular social media sites. Your posts will automatically be posted to Twitter and can also be published to top social networks such as Facebook, Linkedin, Google Buzz, MySpace, Status.net and more. You can also get real-time engagement statistics.
Share The Free Tools You Use
What other free tools do you use that we didn't list? Share the tool, the website to find the tool and why you like it.
My Free Gift to You?
Download my 36-page free report, "200+ Free Book Marketing and Author Tools" as a handy reference.
When you subscribe to my "Self Publishing Tips" newsletter you'll get:
- Free PDF report, "200+ Free Book Marketing and Author Tools"
- Free Book Interior Template (.doc)
- Free Book Cover Template (.psd)
- Free tips and advice about self publishing
Sign up now:
More Free Book Marketing and Author Tools
26 Free Author Tools
Free Mind Mapping Software
and Outliners/Brainstorming Tools
5 Free Word Processors
& Office Suites
Note Taking Software
- 8 Tools to Keep You Organzied
Free Productivity Software
- 8 Tools to Help You Get Things Done
7 Free PDF Conversion Tools
6 Online Document Sharing Tools
Free Video Editing Software
and Other Cool Video Tools
6 Free Screen Capture Tools
5 Places to Find Royalty Free Images for Free
14 Free Graphic Editors
2 Free Book Cover Software
9 Free Graphic Generators
2 Free Audio Tools
5 Free Conference Phone Calls & Teleseminar Tools
11 Free Email Marketing Software and Tools
7 Free Web Video Conferencing and Webinar Tools
16 Free Project Management Tools
9 Free Invoice Software and Tools
6 Free Web Site Shopping Cart and Checkout Systems
7 Free Blog Sites and Tools
7 Free Website Building Tools
7 Free Social Media Tools
6 Free Online Marketing Tools and SEO
3 Print on Demand Service Companies (mugs, hats, t-shirts, etc.)
21 Miscellanous But Useful Free Tools
Share This Page Using The Icons Below