Self Publishing Interviews
Learn Tips from the Expertise and Experience of Others
The self publishing interviews below are composed of various experts in the field. I believe in life long learning and learning from others.
It's impossible to be an expert in every aspect of self publishing, therefore, I've secured some great self publishing
interviews on a variety of topics for you.
Even if you learn just one tip or gain one idea from each interview, it is worth it! My goal? To help you achieve the greatest success with
self publishing books. I value each of our guests
giving so freely of their time and expertise in this area of self publishing.
Please check out their interviews below:
- NaNoWriMo Interview - National Novel Writing Month, With Sarah MacKey
November 4, 2011
- Marnie Swedberg - Author, Speaker, Mentor, Business Owner
October 14, 2011
- Jo-Anne Vandermeulen - Author, Expert Blogger and More...
June 13, 2011
- Kathleen Allen - Self Published Author
June 13, 2011
- Dana Lynn Smith - The Savvy Book Marketer
May 11, 2011
- Adele Brinkley - Professional Editor
May 10, 2011
- Audrey Owen - Author and Editor
May 9, 2011
- Bryan Cohen - Author of Build Creative Writing Ideas website
May 1, 2011
- Angela Wilson - Author
April 30, 2011
- Association of Independent Authors - Interview with Melanie Walsh, Director of Member Services
April 26, 2011
- Bookbuzzr - Book Marketing Services and Technologies
April 19, 2011
- MaAnna Stephenson - Owner of BlogAid
April 14, 2011
- Barbara Techel - Author of Frankie, the Walk 'N Roll Dog Book Series
April 13, 2011
- Penny Sansevieri - CEO and founder of Author Marketing Experts, Inc.
April 11, 2011
- Yael K Miller - Social Media Specialist
April 10, 2011
- Phyllis Zimber Miller - Social Media Expert
April 6, 2011
- Jody Hedlund - Award-winning Historical Romance Novelist
April 5, 2011
- Tony Eldridge - Marketing Tips for Authors
April 2, 2011
- Scott Mason - Speaker and Author, Tips for Publishing with Createspace
March 31, 2011
- Newbie Author - Tips and Resources for Writing Your First Manuscript
March 24, 2011
- Smashwords Publishing - Interview with Tony McFadden
March 11, 2011
- Carole Crosby - Inspiration and Advice for Authors
March 7, 2011
- Emlyn Chand - Novel Publicity - Twitter Tools and Tips for Authors
March 6, 2011
- Wendy Jacobson - Hands off My Hope - One Woman's Journey With Breast Cancer
March 2, 2011
- Larry Brooks - Novel Writing Tips
February 26, 2011
- Joel Friedlander - "The Book Designer"
February 22, 2011
- Aggie Villanueva - Best Selling Author, Sharing 5 Top Tips to
Launching a Successful Writing Career
February 16, 2011
- Audiobook Format - Tim Hampton - Author of Audiobooks
February 15, 2011
- Rachel Cotterill - Author, Tips on Self Publishing Fiction Novels
February 14, 2011
- Self Publishing Children's Books - Angela Ruzicka, Author of Children's Books, Wendy on Wheels.
February 9, 2011
- Cliff Feightner - Author, Sharing 3 Tips on Choosing Your Self Publishing Company.
February 8, 2011
- 10 Tips for Screenplay Writing - Renee West, Author and Business Owner.
January 30, 2011
- Colin Dunbar - Book Designer, Author and Business Owner.
January 25, 2011
- Andrea Schober - CEO, XinXii.com.
January 18, 2011
- Carolyn Howard-Johnson - Author of The Frugal Book Promoter.
January 13, 2011
- Steve Tiano - Book Designer, Page Compositor and Layout Artist.
January 11, 2011
More interviews to come in the weeks ahead.
Self publish your book with no upfront costs!
Share This Page Using The Icons Below