6 Online Document Sharing Tools
Bookmarketing on a Shoestring Budget
Check out this list of 5 online document sharing tools compiled for you.
Download the 200+ Free Tools Special Report PDF here
- Scribd (http://www.scribd.com) - It is world's largest social online document sharing, writing and publishing website. Scribd has more than 60 million readers every month. For authors, it is recommended to upload an excerpt of your book to Scribd, as it could help to bring more readers to your book and/or your blog.
- SlideShare (http://www.slideshare.com) - Slideshare is a tool for marketing your website. Here is what you do: you open an account and then submit your presentations or tutorials. I even recommend making a simple presentation from the main points of an article you've written. Then, submit the document with proper and relevant links. Not always, but sometimes after submitting your document to SlideShare, your document will appear on Google search engine within a few hours. It's definitely worth a try!
- SlideBoom (http://www.slideboom.com) - Slideboom's free account allows to upload up to 100 presentations. You can share presentations, audio, video and animations using Slideboom. Compared to Slideshare, Slideboom allows you to have private PowerPoint sharing within your free account.
- SlideRocket (http://www.sliderocket.com/) - We all use Microsoft PowerPoint programs to create presentations, but what if you want to share the your complete PowerPoint presentation with lots of users? Sliderocket is the solution. You can create great presentations online and share it with prospects on a regular basis. (Sliderocket is completely secure.). Free Version (SlideRocket Lite) is limited to 250MB storage, 15 MB file size and an email support.
- 280Slides (http://280slides.com/) - Nice themes, Apple Mac like menus and other navigation structure. Very simple to use. 280 slides helps in creating presentations which are accessible from anywhere in the world and these presentations can be shared to the world. It is completely free.
- DocsToc (http://www.docstoc.com) - Docstoc is an great online document sharing platform where we can publish our documents for free. But more interesting thing is that they have an application called DocsCash. Docscash is supported with Google Adsense and documents uploaded can generate cash for you.
Share The Free Tools You Use
What other free tools do you use that we didn't list? Share the tool, the website to find the tool and why you like it.
My Free Gift to You?
Download my 36-page free report, "200+ Free Book Marketing and Author Tools" as a handy reference.
When you subscribe to my "Self Publishing Tips" newsletter you'll get:
- Free PDF report, "200+ Free Book Marketing and Author Tools"
- Free Book Interior Template (.doc)
- Free Book Cover Template (.psd)
- Free tips and advice about self publishing
Sign up now:
More Free Book Marketing and Author Tools
26 Free Author Tools
Free Mind Mapping Software
and Outliners/Brainstorming Tools
5 Free Word Processors
& Office Suites
Note Taking Software
- 8 Tools to Keep You Organzied
Free Productivity Software
- 8 Tools to Help You Get Things Done
7 Free PDF Conversion Tools
6 Online Document Sharing Tools
Free Video Editing Software
and Other Cool Video Tools
6 Free Screen Capture Tools
5 Places to Find Royalty Free Images for Free
14 Free Graphic Editors
2 Free Book Cover Software
9 Free Graphic Generators
2 Free Audio Tools
5 Free Conference Phone Calls & Teleseminar Tools
11 Free Email Marketing Software and Tools
7 Free Web Video Conferencing and Webinar Tools
16 Free Project Management Tools
9 Free Invoice Software and Tools
6 Free Web Site Shopping Cart and Checkout Systems
7 Free Blog Sites and Tools
7 Free Website Building Tools
7 Free Social Media Tools
6 Free Online Marketing Tools and SEO
3 Print on Demand Service Companies (mugs, hats, t-shirts, etc.)
21 Miscellanous But Useful Free Tools
Share This Page Using The Icons Below